3 Wheels 3D printed RC with two body style choices.
Dimensions: 48 cm (19 po) long, 26 cm (10 po) wide
- Fun to drive
- Modular design to ease repairs and add-ons
- Belt driven for quieter operation
- Choice of body style
- Choice of wing size on body Style TW2
These is an expensive project. In order to complete the build, you will need to purchase additional items such as:
- RC Electric Parts 3530 1400KV Brushless motor (Bracket will work with this model only. See note 1 below)
- Screws and nuts in different sizes.
- Approximately 2kg of filaments.
- RC hardware and parts
- and more
Check the Platform Bill Of Material
Check the Body Style 1 Bill Of Material
Check the Body Style 2 Bill Of Material
Check the Build Guide
This is a 3D printed RC. Therefore it is inherently fragile. No matter how you print, what filament you use, whatever settings you set in your slicer, SOMETHING WILL BREAK! Luckily, you have a 3D printer and can repair it. If this is not your cup of tea, this project is not for you.
Disclaimer: This is a fast and heavy RC. It can cause harm if not handle properly. I cannot be held responsible for any injuries that may occur to anyone in the use of this RC.
Note 1: Contact me if you have a different motor and are willing to share the specs and help to develop the brackets for your specific motor.
There are no reviews yet.